VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System
The Topeka VAMC pharmacy processes over 1,800 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by mail, phone, or the Internet.Online Refill
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all Topeka patients. Please call one of the following numbers â€”
- 785-350-4545 (local area)
- 1-888-613-3977 (from outside the local area)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Refills at Topeka VAMC Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main Topeka VAMC pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- Outpatient PharmacyÂ
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
- Open 8:00 a.m. - 12 midnight, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Pharmacy Administration OfficeÂ
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.