VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System
St. Joseph Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Center
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Psychiatry Services
- Free on premises
From I-29 take exit 44. Turn west onto South Belt Highway (US-169) and travel approximately 1.2 miles. The clinic will be on the left side of street in the St. Joseph Plaza.