VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Lt. Gen. Richard J. Seitz VA Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans
- Behavioral Health services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Center
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Psychiatry Services
- Free on premises
From Interstate 70 take exit 295. Turn right (north) into US-77/KS-18. Turn left (west) on Ash Street and then turn left on Southwind Drive to 1169. Clinic is on your left.